...now browsing by category
- Each letter is about 1o and a half ” high, laser-cut out of 2mm steel.
- I also have painted wooden letters, about 8mm thick, LOVE and WORK. e65
These are some of the old tools I try and keep a selection of; some of these have been sold, but it gives you an idea!
- I always try and have a selection of smaller, interesting vintage bits and bobs which make great presents; glass, old tools, cutlery, silver, compasses, teasets, china serving dishes, magnifying glasses…….
- Because everything is different I can’t photograph it all, but maybe I’ll do written descriptions of new things….
- Pictured here are a bone-handled carving set, (e45) an Edwardian glass decanter (e35. Sold, sorry) and set of 6 lovely old forks. (e18)